We are looking for a print distributor to assist our delivery driver and support a return to full service with Opus Distribution, as Covid restrictions are eased and our clients start to request distribution of flyers, brochures, leaflets and posters to public locations, including cafes, bars, cinemas and more.
- Delivering promotional printed material for the arts, cultural and education sectors, on pre-arranged routes to public locations in Sheffield and South Yorkshire, as part of a team of two in a van / car.
- Often a physically demanding role, with occasional heavy lifting required.
- Full training of the distribution service and routes provided.
- Ideal as supplemental income.
Diversity & Equal Opportunities
- Diversity in our workforce is a priority for Opus. As well as the clear moral imperative of properly reflecting our city’s make-up, diversity in our team improves how we work, how we ‘frame’ problems and their possible solutions, and how we interact with stakeholders and audiences.
- This opportunity is open to individuals from a group that is under-represented. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities, those who identify as LGBTQI+, and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Working days TBC, agreed based on demand from clients. Regular work expected as Covid restrictions are eased.
- Monday-Friday, 9.30am – 5pm. Occasional evening work available.
- Attention to detail and retention of information essential, as is flexibility of availability.
- Experience of delivery or distribution preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
- The hourly rate is set at £10.82 per hour, in line with that of all other Opus employees.
- We expect most work to take place within Sheffield, but Opus also operates distribution routes in a number of locations which can be reached in a day from Sheffield, including Chesterfield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield, and Huddersfield and Kirklees.
- Please email your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org