We are looking for a delivery driver with their own van to support a return to full service with Opus Distribution, as Covid restrictions are eased and our clients start to request distribution of flyers, brochures, leaflets and posters to public locations, including cafes, bars, cinemas and more.
- Driving own van and delivering promotional printed material for the arts and cultural sectors, on pre-arranged routes to public locations in Sheffield and South Yorkshire, as part of a team of two.
- Often a physically demanding role, with occasional heavy lifting required.
- Full training of the distribution service and routes provided.
- Ideal as supplemental income.
- Working days TBC, agreed based on demand from clients. Regular work expected as Covid restrictions are eased.
- Monday-Friday, 9.30am – 5pm. Occasional evening work available.
- Attention to detail and retention of information essential, as is flexibility of availability.
- Experience of delivery or distribution preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
- We are looking for someone with their own van, which is fully insured and can be used for commercial purposes.
- If you do not have your own van, you are welcome to apply for this job. You will require a full, clean UK driver’s licence and the work will be paid at the Living Wage of £9.50, which all Opus staff are paid.
- Daily rate of £130, inclusive of cost of petrol and van maintenance, subject to discussion.
- We expect most work to take place within Sheffield, but Opus also operates distribution routes in a number of locations which can be reached in a day from Sheffield, including Chesterfield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield, and Huddersfield and Kirklees.
- Please email your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.